Where can I get training?

Only approved courses taken with approved training centres will count towards periodic training.  The approval process for courses is managed on behalf of the Driving Standards agency by the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT).  We can do this for you in one of our local venues or at your own premises.